We arrived in Colorado Late Wednesday night, and we were greeted by a very excited family :)
We woke up on Thursday, and started getting ready for graduation. It was an exciting morning for everyone! It has been fun to be back with the brothers who I have always thought were annoying to some degree, But I have learned to love and appreciate their little quirks. Skyler is always Hugging me for longer than necessary, and joking around with his squeaky little voice. Then Cameron is always looking for some way to tease me. It’s a little different to have brothers that are so much taller than me! Every time we visit my family everyone is so much taller and bigger….I’m afraid Krista is going to start passing me!
So graduation was at 12 noon, but we went early to get good seats, It was at University of Denver. It was a good ceremony, it was kinda long I thought, but there were also over 500 students names to be read, my graduating class was about 185. Here are some pictures:
Krista lost both of her front teeth :)
I did her hair that morning :)
They had little Kindergartners come in for part of the ceremony, so cute!
Krista found Skyler’s name on the program
he is the boy in the middle of the line of girls
I was trying to scream for him and record at the same time… it didn’t work too well..
Pictures with the graduate!
Cute family … if I don’t say so myself :)
Skyler, hugging me for longer than needed.. haha
After graduation we went to Five Guys…. by request of Skyler. My dad and Skyler love it there.
When we got there I saw that the potatoes they got for the day were from Rexburg Idaho, and I had to take a picture :)
My Grandma and Grandpa were with us too!
My dad really wanted to make sure that he got on onto our blog, and I LOVE my dad So much :) I’m pretty sure I’m his favorite daughter and he is more proud of me then I am of myself!
MMMMmmm Five Guys
That night we also went to a graduation party for Skyler and some other graduates. We got to talk to a lot of people that we hadn’t seen in a long time, and mingle for a lot of the night.
This morning we went to Pikes Peak! It was a LONG drive…….. That is an Understatement. A lot of curves, and very steep.
My dad wanted us to go up there to get The world’s Famous Donuts, and we did, and they were really good!
Although, after taking forever to get up there, we didn’t stay up there for very long. The Elevation is 14,110 ft, so as soon as we got out of the car we felt a little weird. I felt dizzy and lightheaded and I ran out of breath pretty fast, and some of up started getting headaches. But, we were up there long enough to get some pictures, donuts, and souvenirs!
This is after we had come part way down
When we were coming back, most of us were really tired, and maybe not feeling so well, we had a picnic about half way down, and then some of us fell asleep….. haha
well, we still have the rest of the weekend, we’ll see what comes. It seems like it is always go, go go around here!


I've been wanting to go to Pike's Peak and get the donuts for the longest time! How fun!
ReplyDelete