Sunday, May 16, 2010

Party Week!

This past week/weekend has been busy! Hans said that it was too busy… for him. But for me, it was ideal!….. and because I like being somewhat busy, that’s probably why our weekends/weeks turn out the way they do :) This is going to be long, by the way!

Leann’s birthday was on Wednesday, and I talked to her on Thursday, and I told her that I would plan a party for her for Friday.. .. the next day! So I invited a good amount of couples, and we were excited!

On Friday after I finished a test and did some homework, I started working on Cupcakes for Leann’s Birthday! Hans had school, then work, then school, then a volleyball game. gone the whole day! I had to also do the laundry and clean up…. so with everything that had to be done, I wasn’t able to go to his Volleyball game, it was the first one I have missed since we met :(

So we needed to go to the store to get some more snacks for the party, and get dinner (subway!). we were able to do that in about 20 minutes.. wow!…

Anyways The party was really fun, Be ready for a lot of pictures… I made sure I took a lot this weekend!

P5140317

Ever since my birthday.. I had wanted to decorate cupcakes… for some reason they have never turned out as good as the first ones I made.

P5140318

P5140319

The party was a lot of fun! we mostly played games the whole time from 7 until almost midnight.

P5140327

Big chip!

P5140328   P5140329

Scott and Leann

P5140335

Sarah and Jaren…. + Kim’s hand…. ha

P5140332

Kim and Brad

P5140341

and us :)

P5140337

P5140339

On Saturday Hans went to play racketball with Mat. Daryn and I went to the gym. we had lunch, and then went shooting! here are some pictures of that… pictures speak louder than words right?

DSCF2297

DSCF2299

DSCF2302

DSCF2306

DSCF2308

DSCF2304

we went to stake conference that night, and then I worked on some more baby shower stuff with Cynthia and Kim.

Sunday… today, we went to stake conference, and then when we came home and I got ready for the baby shower! I made some cupcakes.. which took longer than I wanted, and then headed down to the lounge to help finish setting up the decorations and such!

Here is what it looked like :

The theme was, She’s about to POP.

DSCF2316

DSCF2323

DSCF2314

DSCF2322

DSCF2325

We played a lot of fun baby games. one of the funniest was the, look/smell the diaper and write down what kind of chocolate bar you think is inside!

Daryn…… she wanted to eat the Reeses pretty bad

DSCF2330

DSCF2332

What candy bar do you think is in here??

DSCF2334

DSCF2335

We also decorated some Onesies for Kim to take home…. and maybe the baby will wear them….!  haha at least maybe just at home :) Mine was the caterpillar :)

DSCF2350

DSCF2349

DSCF2342

DSCF2344

DSCF2340

All in all It was a successful Baby Shower, and a very fun but busy weekend. We are so grateful to have such good friends to spend time with…. I wish I had more to say, but I think the pictures caught it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment