Sadly, I don’t have any pictures to document this last week. I try really hard to always take pictures to document everything that is happening, but sometimes it just doesn’t work out! So sorry if this is boring! Well actually I think I have one picture at least.
On Friday Hans had his first volleyball game(s). It was the pre season tournament. Him and his team did really well, they are all so friendly and have so much fun together! After the Volleyball games I went to Kim’s apartment to work with her and Cynthia to plan Kim’s baby shower.. some more! We made the Invitations!
The theme is movie theater and she is about to pop like popcorn!here is what the outside looks like:
On Saturday, Hans and I both took tests in the morning, and then I went with Sarah to get pedicures! It was so fun. I had so many opportunities to take pictures… but sadly I didn’t.
After that, and a trip to the grocery store, Hans and I got ready to go to my friend Lauren’s reception. I was really exited to go. But after looking for the building for 20 minutes, I had to take Hans to his volleyball game. I came back to look for the building for another 30 minutes…. and still couldn’t find it, I even called people from around here, and used the GPS. I’m sure other people found it, but we had some issues apparently….
I went to go watch Hans play volleyball, then we came home and watched a movie.
On Sunday Hans and I took a long nap :) Then we made enchiladas. Becca (Hans’ cousin) her husband brad came over and we had dinner with them. I also made strawberry shortcake for dinner.. it was delicious :) We called our moms and talked to them for a while…. and it was a great mothers day.
Even though I’m not a mother…. and not pregnant either, Hans gave me some imaginary coupons… haha for being a wife I guess? 3 coupons for a “creative” dinner as I would say (In other words, making something different than what he usually makes… like using the cookbook). And unlimited foot rubs, I’ll be careful not to abuse that.
yesterday, we had FHE with Mike and Stacey and Sarah and Jaren. We loved it! It is so fun to get together with other couples and have FHE. We had a lesson about marriage. We all brought our wedding pictures/videos and shared them.
I wish I could re-live our wedding day. all of the waiting and planning for that one big day! To dream about it your whole life and have it go by in a blink of an eye…. it is so special and so fun… but it goes by so fast. It is fun to look back at pictures and remember, and I’m sure we will look back with fond memories for the rest of our lives :) I still want to thank everyone who made the day so perfect and special for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment