Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anniversary Trip! Part 1

Alright, well, I’ll warn you right now. these posts are going to be long. I am going to separate them into parts.

We left on Tuesday of last week, and checked into our hotel in L.A. Then we headed to Hollywood Boulevard to go to Guinness Book of World Records, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, and The Hollywood Wax Museum.

P8100002

P8100004

P8100005

P8100013

P8100008

P8100010

P8100011

P8100015

P8100017

P8100018

My favorite!

P8100019

P8100021

P8100027

P8100024

Creeper.

P8100033

That night we ate at a tiny Italian restaurant close by.

P8100034

That was the end of day one! Day two we went to Universal Studios. It was also a very fun day! They have a few new things there we hadn’t seen before.

P8110036

Waiting in line face.

P8110037

P8110038

No!

P8110039

due to my impatience about waiting in line and the hot sun, Hans insisted that he buy me a frozen lemonade (actually cherry limeade) I told him no, because it was 4 stinkin dollars for a little frozen lemonade, but being the good husband he is, he bought it for me anyways. It sure made the wait a lot more bearable.

Happy :)

P8110041

P8110045

P8110049

That’s all for now. I’ll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment