Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pictures and Videos

These are some pictures and videos I wasn’t able to put on earlier because we were in California and I didn’t have my camera cord.

Graduation night

can you see us?

005

There we are!

005 - Copy

009

They let us walk across together

010

011

013

017

018

Marilee’s Farewell

We left at 4 in the morning to get there… that is the reason for my glasses and nast hair.

020

021

I’m going to miss her!

I have a few pictures from Hans’ family reunion at the beach….. which was so fun! I feel like I know people in his family better now.

Anna and I (Hans’ sister)

028

Hans’ with his dad and brother

029

Sandy (sister in law)

030

Haha, Curtis is a nerd (Hans’ brother)

031

Brotherly love

032

and a video of the new Just dance game on the Wii. We played it at Jarom and Rachels

Well, In other news, we have found a place in Pocatello,  we will be  moving in starting on saturday. We are for sure going to have our very own washer and dryer… woo hoo! It comes with the apartment.

We looked at a lot off different apartments and most of them were gross. the to that we actually liked were in Chubbuck, the city right next to Pocatello. Chubbuck is a lot nicer, but we will have to drive 10-15 minutes to get to school or work. we figured that was ok since we were going to have to drive no matter what because there wasn’t any housing on campus that was available.

New ward, new apartment, new neighbors, new school, new job (yes I am very nervous about it… working with people that aren’t my classmates…. and trying to remember all the stuff I have learned in class?…. ah!) New city, new EVERYTHING!!

Not to mention that we have to get internet hooked up, Cable, and we don’t have any furniture! We really are starting from scratch. I am going to have to take the CMA Exam soon too. Change is not fun for me! I hope that maybe by Christmas time, we will feel more settled and like everything is at a normal point….. and maybe we will have more money than  we do now, we try to save, and not take out loans.

We are very lucky that Hans’ school is all paid for, and we get $1000 a month. He has a guaranteed job once he graduates. 2 years will go by fast right??

9 months in Pocatello, 3 months in D.C. for an internship, then 9 months again in Pocatello………. then 2 years in D.C. for a job… man what a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment