Fall is by far my favorite season! I’m glad the fall season has come around! I haven’t been able to enjoy it much, because we have been busy, but this weekend we were able to have some fall fun!
Yesterday we took a quick trip to Rexburg! It hasn’t been that long since we were there but it was time to catch up with friends!
After Hans’ morning class (on Saturday, crazy) We stopped in Idaho falls to look at some things, and we were able to get Panda Express! We love Panda Express, and really no other Chinese food can compare (I guess it’s more American-Chinese). It was delicious. When we got into Rexburg we were able to see the last part of Jaren’s football game, which was fun. Then we went to the temple with Sarah and Jaren.
After the temple we headed to the store to get some stuff to carve pumpkins together!
When we got back, we had dinner together (taco soup, yum)
Then we got right to carving.
We took all of the seeds out to cook ( I’ve never done that before) we thought it was a good idea. So I’m cooking them today, hope they turn out!
When we finished separating the seeds, they felt so cool to squish around! I know that sounds a little weird to say, but no one believed me until I had to show them!
Here are our finished pumpkins!
Hans and Jaren both made a wolf…. they thought they were so cool… :)
after we made pumpkins, we made Smores! Over the stove…. fun date Idea!
Yes, we like to take videos…
The rest of the time we were there we talked and laughed, and had a good time, like we always do when we’re together!
We also took some cool pictures with my camera…
ghost-like. Well, we thought they were pretty cool anyways…
That’s about it for us! We’re working on making some friends in our new ward…. these things just take time, and effort, which sometimes we don’t have either of those. We’ll get there! and after we get there, we’ll have to move again. Typical.
Things are going well. we are still just moving along! I’m getting ready to take the CMA exam to be certified, which I’ll hopefully take next month. Hans is busy with school work all the time. But we are blessed!






No comments:
Post a Comment