Just for a fast update.
I PASSED the CMA exam!!
We got here on Monday, and I took the test on Tuesday. I don’t think I have ever been so nervous in my LIFE. When I started taking the test, I had a lot of anxiety, because I thought it was hard! These tests are so serious, I couldn’t take anything in with me, there was a camera watching me the whole time, and they made me turn my pockets out every time I went in and out.
I was ready to see the word FAIL at the end, because I was sure I had missed enough questions. But instead I saw the word PASS. I honestly almost cried in joy when I saw it. yeah, that may be a little weird but…
After three years of schooling, an unpaid externship, and 2 months of studying almost every day for at least 3 hours… it might make more sense for me to want to cry in JOY!
I’M REALLY DONE.
They are increasing my hours at work , and I still love my job, so that is great! I will probably look for another job that is part time…. but hey, the fact that I have a job as a CMA, and have good pay before and after graduating is pretty darn lucky!
In other good news…. We should be getting my brother’s mission call ANY day now. We thought it was going to come at the beginning of the week, but we are still waiting. Hopefully tomorrow !
We have started on all of our family traditions…. I took pictures but I haven’t uploaded them yet, so they are coming soon!
Tomorrow is Christmas eve! Can’t believe Christmas came up so fast!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment