Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What?!

I found out a few days ago that they are coming out with a new PIRATES movie! Yes. It is true.

It is called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

A 4th Pirates movie?? No. It couldn’t be. But, Yes it is.

If you know me, you should know that I LOVE all the Pirates movies.

The movie comes out in May.

At first I didn’t believe it. When I went to the movies on Friday, I saw an add for it, but it didn’t give much information. After searching on the internet I found out that a 4th movie really was coming out!

Here is how I feel about it.

Since Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, are not in the movie, I’m not happy. I don’t like it when main characters are taken out of a movie, and new ones are added (now Penelope Cruz).

I didn’t really like the 3rd movie as much, because I thought it was WAY too long. SO….. Of course I’m going to go see it… I mean, I can’t miss out on “Captain Jack Sparrow!”

But will I approve of it? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Let’s go back to this picture:

P8140108

I could totally be  Pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment