Last night, after dinner, I saw Hans looking into the distance and then looking at me. I said:
“What?”
He said: “This has been good.”
I, confused, said: “ok… what do you mean this has been good?”
He responded back with: “Our, marriage, our life together.”
I said: “um… what do you mean?”
He said “ You’re good for me, you probably would have made someone else go CRAZY, but you’re good for me.”
hahaha!! I of course, punched him in the arm, objected, and then MADE him explain all the good things he likes about me :)
But, in reality, that really doesn’t make me mad. Because well, it’s true. I tend to be needy, at times… in need of a lot of attention on his part, and stubborn (yes, I want it my way!). Haha. I’m not at all ashamed about any of these characteristics. It’s me, and we all have things we need to work on.
To me his statement meant that he loves me no matter what quirks I have, and I feel the same about him.
I think we fit well together :)

Aww! Cute! That's classic of Hans, too. You ARE both great for each other. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete