Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Nights

Alright all you avid readers of our blog (if there are any)! Here is yet another weekly update.

I still can’t believe another week has passed. Hans has still been working on his homework diligently, and I still have been diligently going to work. Not much has changed there.

On Friday I was able to go to an “Christmas office party” for work. The Mid Wives took us all out to lunch and a movie! It was good for me because I rarely go out to eat or to the movies. We went out to Chili’s and to see The Tourist that just came out that day! I wasn’t expecting it to be a very good movie… but it was really good! That’s just my opinion though!

On Friday night Sarah and Jaren came to our place and spent the night! It was so fun to see them and to spend time with them. We are such good friends! Most of the night we played just dance on the Wii which was so fun!

The next morning we got up and Hans and Jaren cooked a big breakfast for us while Sarah and I got ready for the day. After we ate we made gingerbread houses and had a good time :)

Here are some pictures of all of our fun

PC110175

Hans is cut out of this picture.. oops.

PC110181

PC110183

PC110186

PC110189

Messy table

PC110194

Our gingerbread house :)

PC110190

PC110192

PC110195

Not a very professional looking one… We got a little impatient and had to use a hot glue gun to hold it all together! after that, we didn’t care much about what it looked like…. This was the result :)

PC110198

PC110199

A little unstable…

PC110200

PC110197

We had a good time!

PC110201

On Friday night we also went to a graduation party for someone in Hans’ program, and I finally got to meet the people who are in the program with him. There are only 15  people in the program. Each year they only except 8-12 people into the program and it is very hard to get into. I guess I have been taking that for granted, I should be more grateful that he got in!

Well, now we are on to another week. I can’t wait to see my family soon! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment