Sunday, November 20, 2011

Traveling

It’s Thanksgiving time, which means we have been doing some traveling. I don’t particularly like traveling, driving in a car for so long isn’t that enjoyable, but the being with family part, sure is great!

I’m officially obsessed with Instagram, So I have been taking a lot of pictures, which I already did before, so when I say a lot, I really mean A LOT.

So, here are a lot of pictures that make traveling seem a lot more enjoyable than it actually is :)

trip

A Makeshift kitchen in our car…..

trip9022

trip72

trip67

trip34

trip23

One full day of driving, then a stop in St George.

Nieces and Nephews… plus Jarom Hans’ brother haha

trip59

trip1

trip58

trip37

Rachel my sister in law

trip2

and… a 2nd full day of driving.

trip79

trip39

trip90

Stop for lunch…. mmmm Panda!

trip3

trip7

“ stop taking so many pictures”- Husband

Oh but he’s just so handsome, how could I not??

trip8

He bought me starbucks :)

trip6

Finally in California :)

trip5

trip69

trip56

No comments:

Post a Comment