Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Night

On Halloween night we decided to just sit at home and be lazy, it was great!

We ate pizza for dinner, gave some kids some candy…

IMAG0249

Some of who, after given a whole handful of candy, tried to pick through the bowl and get what they liked while candy was still being handed out, haha. I think I heard “ Is that gum?” like 5 times. haha.

At around 8:30 or 9 we decided to turn off our porch light and watch a little bit of a movie before we went to bed.

IMAG0254

IMAG0255

Well apparently the trick or treaters  didn’t like that, because when we walked outside this morning our cute pumpkins that we loved, were GONE. This was all that was left..

IMAG0258

Really?? Stupid teenagers.  I mean what is the mindset? “ We’re so mad that you didn’t give us FREE candy so we are going to smash your pumpkins!!” 

Overall, it was a good Halloween night! I’m happy it is November now! I’m ready for thanksgiving and Christmas to come already!

No comments:

Post a Comment