Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party and a Haircut

Yesterday we hosted a Halloween party for the people in the Niatec program. I’d say it was a success! We had a lot of fun! Thanks to Cherean who planned some fun games, and to everyone else who brought snacks to share, and helping set up and clean up!

001

002

003

004

005

006

007

008

009

Yes, we were each other :)011

013

scruff..

014

015

016

Aren’t the costumes great?!

We played a game, where we had to eat a donut on a string faster than the person we were against.

020

021 

022

027

We also played a game that we had to act out things.

The party was fun!

When we got home we took another picture of our costumes. We thought they were pretty funny, probably more than others :)

041021

hahahaha, pretty good.

Today I also gave Hans a haircut. The first time without supervision.

This is me, excited.

044

This is Hans. With long hair.

043

This is us. Ready for the haircut.

045

This is all the hair. Plus the 2 spiders I squished.

048

This is Hans after.

056

It looks fine,from far away…. but it took me a long time and it is pretty uneven, but it looks good enough for me! :)

I’m excited that Halloween is tomorrow! It kinda makes me feel like the weekend is extended. Except I have to work… Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment