Can I just day how much I LOVE MY BROTHER!!!
He left for New York in April to serve a full time mission, for 2 years.
I have a confession to make. I have only written him like 4 or 5 times since then! In my defense, being away from him is normal to me, I have lived away from him for long periods of time, for years. He’s not really a talkative person, and we never really had that kind of relationship.
With all of that being said, my brother is such a loving person! He has been so great about loving me, even during my teenage years when I may not have been the nicest sister. I love that guy so much!
Today I made myself a promise, that I would try harder to write him more frequently, even though my schedule is SO busy!
I was almost in tears today when I saw the email that he sent me today….
Here it is:
“hey i just so happened to hear you are working full time now! coooool!sorry i kinda just found all these cool emotions things when i started typing.........but idk if it will show up on your computer right or not but here's a random story I'm going to ad using some of these......
so one day i was walking around the bronX and i saw a random in a
and that was listening to the
and watching
while driving his
! talk about dangerous! but i was very
at the sight of this, but i stayed
. then all of the sudden a
came out of nowhere and logged on to a
in the middle of the street! (talk about a facebook addiction!) but luckily the
saw the
on the
in the middle of the street.so the
and swerved out of the way and crashed the
in to a
. now the
was
and he called his
, and his
name was frosty the
. now because it was
out, his
frosty the
couldn't come. and i felt
for the
and i went over and gave him a
to make him feel
. but that didn't work and the monkey started to
. oops!
! so instead i gave the
a
and inside the
was a
! but the
was diabetic! and then the
got really really
!oops again!
! but then out of nowhere another
came and pinched the
's tail!
! how intriguing! the
then ran away on the back of a
! now with this all over i stayed
and kept walking around in the bronX!
"
So I know that this story doesn’t make all that much sense :)
But this IS Skyler. This is my goofy, happy, funny, fun loving brother. It makes my heart melt, and I miss him so much I feel like my heart will burst. I think the tears welling up in my eyes are also for the guilt I feel at the neglect I have given him. I’m going to try to be better.
I just love that guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment