I made an account for Pintrest.
and best of all…..
I made a profile on Mormon.org!
I didn’t even know you could do that until my mom told me yesterday. So I did, and I’m really excited about it! It’s not finished yet because they have to review it first, but it will be ready for viewing soon :)
You should make a profile too! Just go to Mormon.org.
And if anyone who isn’t a member wants to learn more about our church, please go to www.Mormon.org this gospel brings me such joy and happiness, and I know it can for you too!
Hi, I’m Stephanie. And I’m a Mormon. :)

Mormon.org is awesome! You can even put a button on your blog that links to your mormon.org account. That is what I have done. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteVery cool, Steph! I'm going to have to check that out!
ReplyDelete