Sunday, October 9, 2011

Celebrate Fall!

One of the days this week it randomly decided to get cold enough to snow a little. It was kind of odd because the day before it was close to 80 degrees. Of course, the second it happened everyone started getting sad…. although it’s not really surprising here in Idaho, and I gladly welcome the change.

To welcome in the season, this week I was able to get together with the girls and make a cute fall candy garland, and we made some really cute scarves together.

Yesterday we were able to have dinner, go to a straw maze, and have chocolate fondue with Sarah and Jaren! We had a blast!

003

004

006

008

009

There was a camel at the straw maze… way cool!

010

011

012

015 His name was Ralphie :)

016

The maze was fun! After about 20 minutes we were lost. and then after about 30 minutes it got dark and all the “scare people”  came out. Chain saw, screamers, you name it. We were already lost, and those creepers were not helping us get anywhere, I was done and wanted to get out…. I was a bit of a party pooper. but we made it  out after about an hour and 15 minutes! We had a good time :) Even I did!

307296_10150846153620471_535295470_21031646_486054932_n

320033_10150846153755471_535295470_21031648_1855373151_n

Mmm Chocolate fondue.

021

022

023  

How can you not love the Fall season?!

I also finally got around to painting that frame and putting up a new picture on the wall this week.

001

027

We are glad fall is here, and we are going to keep trying to have fun in between a busy schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment