Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We made a fun trip to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend!

We went with our friends Kevin and Shannon, and their 2 cute kids Logan and Penny.

Instead of explaining, here are some pictures.

012

014

015

016

018

019

020

We got some good hefty pumpkins!

Here is Hans’ Pumpkin

IMAG0212 IMAG0214

And my Pumpkin!

IMAG0213

IMAG0215

I’m excited about them! I think we are going to paint them this week, and then carve them :)

We spent some time together this weekend. Hans decided he wanted to watch Lord of the Rings, which puts me to sleep… so really it consisted of my sitting next to him, on my computer, eating my favorite movie snacks.

IMAG0216

YUM!

IMAG0221

Here are some other random pictures from the weekend.

This made me crack up

IMAG0225

There weren’t enough plugs for our DVD player, so Hans fashioned this contraption.

IMAG0224

That is my Pumpkin basket, haha. More uses than just holding candy I guess!

This is a picture of the cute craft we made for our girls night this week.

IMAG0211

I actually didn’t make one, Shannon gave me hers because I just wanted to hold her baby :)

That’s our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment