I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us! This knowledge is is solidified in me over and over again, all the time. Sometimes what he knows is best for us is not always what we want to do, but in the end it makes us better, and I know this is true!
I am working full time now. I’m not going to go through all the details, and some may be confused because I was working before. Yes, I was working part time. And honestly, I was content with that. I liked having the extra time to do what I wanted, and I didn’t really like working more. I’m sure I could’ve found something more, but I didn’t want to. Because I felt content, and we had enough money for our needs, I never searched for anything more.
I had this job before we left for DC. We went to DC, and I got a job there, and then when we came back here, I got my job back. Pretty lucky huh?!
I thought everything was going to go back to normal, but September brought a lot of changes at our clinic…. longest month ever! All of those changes led to me having a full time job as a Nurse ( Medical Assistant in my case, we do the same things in this clinic ).
So even though this isn’t exactly what I was planning for my life at this moment, I know that it is right where I’m supposed to be. The extra money is much appreciated, We actually can start saving money! And I feel like this is more educational to me than school ever was!
So now you have my good news. I’m happy about it! It is enhancing who I am as a person, and it is a huge blessing in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment