Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend

I really can’t believe the weekend has come and gone again.

It’s late and I’m tired, and I know I won’t have time to post during the week this week, so here is a short recap of the weekend in pictures.

We painted our pumpkins!

IMAG0227

IMAG0228

IMAG0229

IMAG0231

IMAG0232

IMAG0236

And went to our friends little boy Jay’s 1st birthday party.

IMAG0237

On Saturday I went to super Saturday ( made some cute crafts!), and then we carved our pumpkins with our friends from our ward, Annie, John, and their little baby Logan :)

001

002 003

haha.

004

006

009

011

Hans and I made our way to Five guys that night….. yum :)

IMAG0238

IMAG0239

Picture fail.

IMAG0240

IMAG0241

The remnants. Aka I took a picture of trash.

IMAG0243

Picture fail again. Done trying.

Today we had friends over for dinner and games.

001

002 003

004

005

006

007

009

010

A fun weekend, that went by way too fast, yet again.

Great friends and some good fun! I try hard to take pictures, I feel they are important, and that’s why we have a lot of them :)

1 comment: