Sunday, October 2, 2011

An Uplifting Weekend

We have enjoyed having a weekend to relax and listen to General Conference! We love our prophet, and I feel more than a little sad that we have to wait 6 months for the next General Conference :(

For the Sunday morning session, we always make breakfast, and then later we always have Conference cake (coffee cake.. ha) I never thought about it, but we should eat it with hot chocolate, that sounds good. :)

007

012

I don’t know if anything can be filled with more sugar than that. I put SO much brown sugar and cinnamon sugar on that thing.

On Thursday this week,  I was able to go to the weekly girls night. It was Hawaiian themed. We had Hawaiian haystacks, and we also learn how to make some cute scarves!

002

003

Our husbands all came over after their night class :) This is only some of them.

004

Aside from that, this weekend we have been able to relax and spend a little time with some friends.

Hans decided to grow his beard out a little this week. As you can tell from the picture above. I actually like it :) It’s getting a little long though, so it will be shaved off soon.

006

I didn't get to do a frugal Friday this week, I was just too busy! But I can assure you that I am still couponing! I have even been getting 5 Sunday papers, and I am excited about it!

008

I guess that smile looks a little unsure… but it’s not!

There was an awesome coupon for makeup in the paper today, but after clipping all of the coupons, I only had 4 because one had been missed! I debated with myself about digging through the trash to find it, and I finally decided it was worth it! ( don’t worry, there was only paper in the trash )

011

I found it! And it didn’t even take that long :)

Well, Life just keeps rollin’ along! General Conference is always a good refresher. We are reminded of what life is really about and we are able to think more about the eternal perspective! I hope everyone else had a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute!! I haven't seen you in forever. I love you're blog though.. It's really cute(:

    ReplyDelete