Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Update

This week was a pretty typical week for us. Hans went to school, and I worked.

I went to a girls night with all the wives in the masters program with their husbands. We ate dinner, played games, and talked… oh and we had chocolate fondue!  Yum :)

001

002

DSCF4275

On Friday we had some friends over and we ate dinner and played some games… sorry no pictures! On Saturday I went to an ISU girls volleyball game with my friend Lora, which was way fun, but it made me a little sad that my high school volleyball days are over…. I miss that! I also went to watch the Relief Society conference broadcast, and I loved it, of course :) My favorite part was this:

301960_10150389666027037_194810092036_10659895_662785186_n

Today, I enlisted the help of  my wonderful husband to help me clip coupons.

010

He didn’t want me to take his picture.

014

013

Yep, that’s my “Hans”-om husband :)

We Skyped my family today, and made some pumpkin bread… went to church of course, and ward choir. Hans called his family too.

015

And he drew some pictures on the couch :)

016

And I am NOT excited for another week.

On a side note, we are thinking about moving to Hawaii after Hans graduates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment