Friday, September 16, 2011

Frugal Friday

Yes It’s back! For good I hope.

This week, Albertsons was doubling coupons so… I got

024

All of that for 1.69 total

001

And all of that for 1.79 total.

I wanted to get some other things, but even though I got there bright and early on Monday morning, a lot of the things were not there. Seeing as I didn’t have all of the coupon inserts I was supposed to have in my paper on Sunday, I wasn’t all that surprised. So I got a few rain checks, and I’ll see how that goes later.

I have been able to get a few other things for free this week, But this to me, is what normal couponing looks like. I don’t always get a ton of things, when I do, it’s great, but every little thing can help too!

The good news is, that even though things seem a little slow in the couponing world, since I have stocked up on some things in the past year, there are a lot of things that I won’t have to worry about buying for a while!
025

Like toothpaste and toothbrushes, and floss. And that is just the kind that I use. Hans still has 4 tubes of the kind that he uses :)

Not to mention body wash, and shampoo/conditioner.

026

There is still more than that. Oh and remember that soap I bought a while back? yep. That’s going to last me a while.

005

I could have more than that, but with just the 2 of us, I don’t make the effort.

I taught a couponing class yesterday! It was just some of the girls that are in the program with their husbands too, but it is always fun to get together with them!

I also finally decided to take the step and order 5 Sunday papers! I’m excited to get them on Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. Steph! You know i'm pretty crazy about couponing, but I, too, just decided to take the plunge and get 5 Sunday papers! This whole time i've only been getting one and yesterday I finally decided to just do it! Couponing is so lame here in Utah and I don't have recycling bins to rifle through for extra inserts. I don't know what i'll do with all the papers though, because there's no recycling close by! Argh!

    ReplyDelete