Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday

This week I decided to make some hair flowers!

I always see cute hair flowers at the store, and I always want to buy them, and it would be easy to do that. When I look at them closely though, I know they can be homemade for a lot cheaper.

So I bought some fabric and ribbon.007

And I made some flowers!

006

They turned out ok, I still have more fabric, so I’m going to try some different things.

Today I also made a short trip to Wal-Mart…  I wish I didn’t have to shop there, but I do. Did you know that they match any stores sale prices? So basically, instead of jumping from store to store to get cheap prices, I could do it all at Wal-Mart… which is great, but it also means that I will be spending more time there…

Well, I got a FREE poster from Wal-Mart. A picture poster. I ordered it online and then went to pick it up ( with a coupon of course) , so easy!

011

The frame behind it has just been waiting for the last year for me to put something in it. I bought it at DI for a couple dollars. I’m excited to paint it black with the leftover paint from our desk, and I’m going to hang it on the wall! That is cheap, but cute decoration at it’s finest!

I also picked up some Canadian bacon for homemade pizzas for .50 cents each with a coupon, and a febreeze warmer for free with a coupon. Not bad!

014

And that is my little bit of “frugal”  for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment