Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend

On Friday we met up with our friends Sarah and Jaren at Olive Garden! One of my favorite restaurants :)

002

003

We had fun talking and eating, and then we made our way over to the mall. Sarah and I drove together, and the guys drove together.

005

007

Well Hello. Ha.

We crammed ourselves… yes all of us… into one of those small photo booths at the mall. It was epic.

067

We have so much fun with them!

Hans and I went to the temple. It had been too long, and it was so refreshing for us! Hans took a picture of the temple.

011

Very Pretty.

On Saturday we got together with our friends Cherean and David, and their little boy John. We had a picnic, then walked around an art fair on campus, and played some arcade games on campus as well.

015

016

The weather here right now is perfect! Even though everyone is saying that they are ready for fall, I’m not. Fall is my favorite season, but I feel like we didn’t get the perfect summer weather. With the heat and humidity, we didn’t spend all that much time outside. So, we are trying to get our fill of good weather in the next little while, while we can…. before the snow clouds roll in, and we are stuck inside for 5 months… ;)

On Saturday night we got a free dinner! Cafe Rio has just opened up here, and we got coupons in the mail for a free burrito, free Salad, and a free dessert.

Hans got a huge burrito, I got one of their big salads, and then we ate the leftovers for lunch today! We will save the free dessert for another night :)

It has been another great weekend! School and work doesn’t usually sound that appealing. BUT it’s what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment