We drove to St. George this last weekend, to see almost Half of Hans’ family! Some of Hans’ siblings are going to College there, and his oldest brother and his family live there. So we took the 7 hour drive down there, and it was more than worth it!
Hans is 1 of 7. He is right in the middle. 6 boys 1 girl, and all of them are so great!
I had never met the last of Hans’ brothers. Conrad. He had left for his mission a little over a month before we got married. Well he got back from his mission in June, and after two years of being married to Hans, I finally got to meet his last brother!
I got pretty lucky. I married into one of the greatest families there is out there. Aside from my own. The more time I spend with them, the more I don’t want to leave them!
We had a blast! It was SO much fun!
We Talked, and laughed, and joked, went swimming, played soccer in the park, ate lots of good food ( Thanks Rachel!) and just had a good time!
Hans got to finally play ping pong with his brother, which he loved. And I got to experience what it is like to change a poopy diaper, when my 3 year old nephew ends up puking right next to me from the smell. Haha. It shouldn’t be funny, but I couldn’t stop laughing …
Brothers, all together!
And there you have it! A picture overload of our wonderful Labor day weekend!
I wish we could still be with everyone, that time goes way too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment