Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well Deserved

When we went to check the mail tonight, Hans was so excited that he got his new headphones in the mail!

IMAG0189

You see, during the last 2 years of our marriage, Hans has gone through A LOT of headphones. He just uses them so much, and we always end up buying the cheap ones.

Well, he finally got some good ones! ( Or so we think ) but the best thing is that they have a 2 year warranty, which means if they break, he can get new ones! perfect.

I felt it was well deserved, and perfect timing…. considering the fact that when I asked him to bring the girls and I drinks at work, he happily obliged.

Thank you sonic happy hour, and this girl’s wonderful husband to relieve some tired and parched girls at work  :)

IMAG0191

Obviously this was after work…

My husband will also bring me lunch when I ask, and eat lunch with me when I want to as well…. I’m pretty lucky :)

IMAG0187

No comments:

Post a Comment