Yes, we are back! We are back to in our cute home that was waiting patiently for us to return.
I just wanted to share about the week we were able to spend in Colorado, and how things are going now that we are back in Idaho!
Our week in Colorado went by SO fast! We were so busy running around, trying to get things done. Technically, I didn’t have to do anything while we were there. But, I like to do a lot of shopping there because we are limited on places to shop here in Idaho.
Hans did a lot of studying for a test that he took on the Saturday we were there. He also fixed some computers, and hung out with “the guys”.I ran around shopping with my mom, and I learned how to make a new recipe for bread, and pot stickers.
I went to my brother Cameron’s football practice, I also went to my sister’s swim lesson, and went with the girls to Ikea one night. Hans and I also went to a movie with my brother, had some really good food, and just had a good time!
Here are some pictures from the week.
My Sister and her friend!
My mom and Sis Todd :)
Father’s blessings
New hair for both of us
On Sunday we packed up…. we had accumulated
a good amount of stuff….
I was trying to pack our big suitcase with all of our clothes… it was a tight squeeze for sure.
We woke up at 3 AM on Monday morning and made our way back to Idaho! Why 3 AM? well of course, because we had to be at school and work that night. So we arrived in Idaho at almost 2 PM, we showered, brought everything inside, got something to eat, and went straight to work for me and school for Hans.
We got back home after 9 PM that night,and we have been going to school and work since then! Which means we still haven’t really been to the grocery store, AND our stuff is still not unpacked, which means we are left with a messy house, and both of us are just too tired to clean it up when we get home.
Yes, I am writing a blog post, instead of working on getting settled back in… it requires less movement. and my feet hurt from running around in a doctors office all day… for 10 hours a day.
We also came home to this huge stack of mail :)
So yes, we have been busy. But here are my feelings at this moment in time.
I am so glad to be back in our home! The minute we walked in, and smelled our place, and saw all of our stuff, we were both happy! As much as we think Idaho isn’t the most ideal place to live, it is our home. It is where we live, and it is familiar and carries memories for us.
Hans is enjoying doing fun things with his friends in the Program, and I can’t wait to do fun things with my friends from the program!
Even though work for me has it’s good and bad days. I love the girls I work with, and I am SO grateful that I was able to come right back to my job… with increased hours! Even though today was longer, It was a good day, we’ll see what tomorrow brings.
Now, it’s time for me to go to bed. And then start it all over again tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment