Frugal Friday will come back!
I finally got out my coupon binder that has only been touched 1 time at the beginning of the summer. We are preparing to pack our stuff up again.
Since we are trying to save, this means that we are getting rid of the excess stuff, to make room for other things that we have acquired while we have been here. Seeing as we don’t want to have to buy another bag, or be charged because one of our bags is over 50 pounds, getting rid of things we don’t really need is necessary.
So, when I got out my binder, I had to get rid of almost everything in it. Almost all of the coupons were expired, and I haven’t been adding to it at all. I hate to have wasted so many coupons! But you gotta do what you gotta do….
Oh joy. This only means that I have to start all over again.
I do wonder If things will be difficult when we get back to Idaho. I was listening to the radio the other day, and they were talking about “extreme couponing”. They were having people call in about stealing newspapers. You won’t believe how many people were calling in, talking about how they were stealing papers… and they were so proud about it! People were talking about stealing their neighbors Sunday newspapers! What is wrong with people?!
So, I’m a little nervous about how things will be for me when I try to start couponing again. I have a bad feeling about it, but I guess we will have to wait and see!
There are always other ways to be frugal :)
I am ready for a fresh start.

No comments:
Post a Comment