Saturday, August 20, 2011

Change

Apparently the summer has changed me.

I’m not usually a daring person. I don’t like to step out of my comfort zone. But right now, I feel like my attitude is more of a      “ eh, why not?”

The good thing about hair is that it will grow back, and it can be changed at any time.

soooo at the beginning of the summer my hair looked like this:

043 - Copy

Well, Now it looks like this:

003 

First short, now brown. I feel a little unsure about it. All I can say is that it’s going to take some getting used to. And maybe a tan….

At least  I can say I’ve tried it right?

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie! I love it!!! I also don't think you need a tan. I feel like light skin with dark hair is a beautiful combination. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair woman! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, it looks GREAT!!! I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete