Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference Weekend

We love Conference Weekend!

Hans had spring break last week, so he didn’t have any homework to do this weekend, which meant we we able to spend a lot of time with each other!

Yesterday, it was so nice outside! So we decided to have a picnic and listen to conference on our phones :)

picnid

picnic1

picnic

picnic3

picnic2

picnic4

Today we made a nice breakfast, and of course “Conference” cake, like we do every conference Sunday :)

picnic5

We also used our Futon/ couch as a campout while we watched conference. So fun :)

lsdhflw

And we played some card games!

wiehorhw

As much as I love conference weekend, I can’t help but get a little sad sometimes when it comes, because we live so far away from family. We miss them and wish we could spend time with them on weekends like these. But, the spirit is the same no matter where you are, and Hans and I have loved being able to create our own traditions, and build our little family into the best it can be!

Happy Conference weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment