Monday, April 23, 2012

Fun Weekend!

This weekend we had a ton of fun!

We went and played tennis for the first time in a LONG time with our good friends, and their little boy came along too :)

025

026

027

On Saturday I was able to get my hair done, Hans got his hair cut as well, and I got my ring cleaned…. Now it’s even more pretty than it was before :)

We spent time with Our besties Sarah and Jaren, roasting Hot Dogs, canoeing, and going out to dinner. It was a FULL and super FUN day!

029

030

031

033

GEDC0399

GEDC0400 

034

035

Oh and do you notice a little purple in my hair?? Just look closely….. I did get a purple extension!

037 038

GEDC0401 

039

040

GEDC0405 

041

042

044

045

046

048

055

We had such a good time, the good weather, and the great company made for a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment