Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lately

We are still alive!

It has been a long time since I have posted…. because well, life has been crazy.

Mostly because Graduation is coming up! Like in Less than 2 weeks!

As exciting as that is, Finding a job and moving comes along with it, which is stressful, nerve racking, exciting…. and giving me all sorts of mixed emotions! And all mostly because it looks like we will be moving to the East Coast…… again. But this time for 2 years!

I won’t go into detail about how we are feeling about moving. Lets just say, leaving a great job, best friends, a good ward…. coupled with moving us and all our stuff that far, isn’t going to be easy. Not to mention being further away from family than we are now…..

Life is an adventure, sometimes exciting and crazy all at the same time!

So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to the past couple of weeks!

001

We have been enjoying the good weather :) Even with the wind.

I went to a CMA convention ( Certified Medical Assistant ) To get Continuing education units, so I can stay certified!

007

008

010

We spent some time with our good friends!

011

012

Kevin, Shannon, and their dinosaur child… haha

014

Hans also took his Orals that he has to pass to graduate… and he passed! Of course :)

020

we celebrated at five guys

024

More posts are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment