This past week we celebrated my Birthday! I’m so lucky to have such good friends and family that made me feel so special on my birthday! I had such a good day!
I woke up, and Hans made me my favorite breakfast. Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream… yum! Then I opened presents from him and from my parents. Hans also got me a Kindle Fire. So great :)
Then I went to work and Had a good lunch, Cupcakes, and Bagels throughout the day. I love the girls at work!
After work, Hans took me to Texas Roadhouse…. Hence the scrub top…. It was so delicious! We both loved it.
After dinner, I went and had some girl time with the girls from the masters program, very fun, of course.
When I got home, Hans and I went to Kiwi Loco for frozen Yogurt :) I got a free yogurt for my birthday, and we got Half off if we hopped like bunnies, which obviously we did…. so we only paid $1.70 for both of our bowls of frozen yogurt :)
When we got home we just relaxed and watched shows on our projector. The day was as perfect as it could’ve been, and I loved it!
On Saturday this week we got together with friends from the program for an Easter party. We played games and ate good food, we had a good time!
And here is a picture of the “carrot” cake I made :)
On Easter Sunday We sang in Church together. We think it went really well!! I guess that’s all I have to say about it, because we didn’t ever get a good recording of it from our practices. We are so glad we were able to do it though!
We also Hid each other’s Easter baskets like we do every year. A tradition we adopted from Hans family. Hans loves it :) In fact I hid his twice because the first time he found it by accident, and he wanted to try and find it again. I hid it very well the second time :)
We had friends from our ward over for Easter dinner, and then we colored eggs with them, something we love to do every year! I love seeing the creative side of people come out, especially Hans.
Our bean bag has become a real hit for the kids, we also invested in a “toy Bucket” to have for when kids come over.
Cute eggs huh?!
It was a great Easter, and great Birthday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment