Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Aquarium fun!

Ryan and I had a lot of fun at home this week :) he's growing and learning so fast! It makes me sad and happy at the same time!
He's slowly learning how to feed himself.
And he's learning how to throw things and wait for someone to pick them up for him...
We took some pictures outside one day
He's a little unsure about the grass...
Loving his dad!
Painted my nails
He fell asleep like this:
Which is why we can't put blankets with him in his crib!
Playing in a laundry basket! I'm always looking for new activities for him!

I decided to chop my hair off by about 4 inches last week... By myself. I was feeling a little crazy!
Eating at chick fil a!
We made a trip to the national aquarium in Baltimore. Ryan loved looking at the fish :)
Hans always carries Ryan because he doesn't want to carry the diaper bag, it's too girly for him :) so I had to document him wearing my nursing cover to carry Ryan, haha!
Found a huge gummy bear :)
Ryan's first time riding in the shopping cart while mom shops! He's still a little smal for it.....
Also lately he's been gathering all his toys around him, and also the blankets! Here he is trying so hard to reach a toy he wants :)
I love watching him learn and grow! It happens so fast!














































No comments:

Post a Comment