Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer

It's been getting hotter here! I prefer to stay in the air conditioned house , but occasionally we do something fun outside :)

Ryan has been learning to sit up! He still isn't very good at it, but we're working on it.

They have some awesome tropical storms here. One night this week while Ryan was sleeping we sat out on our patio and watched a storm.
Ryan and I like to hang out I'm our pajamas for a while in the morning :) especially since he's been getting up with the sun in the morning....
With friends at church :)
Loves chewing on spoons!
One of my really good friends (Liz in the middle) is moving :( so we had our last girls night together this week. And painted our nails!

Loves his feet!

We went to Hans' annual company BBQ and these caterpillars were following my everywhere!

Love my baby boy!
On Saturday we went on a family date to play mini golf!

Hans was so sweet and got us Popsicles after I lost horribly :)
Ryan loved his water bottle:)
We had a fun last get together with our friends that are moving!
Loving the baby sunglasses!
While I was gone at the store Hans proped Ryan up on the couch like this:
Glad he can't do that yet! Slow down little guy!
Sometimes ya gotta just stretch out!
Yum Popsicle!
Just a tired boy!


































No comments:

Post a Comment