Monday, July 14, 2014

Pictures!

I love spending my days with my cute little boy :)

Up from a nap, waiting for mom to come get him!
Stretch!
Learning how to take picture for mutual with the YW:

I have to endure a fussy baby some days, it's a good thing he's so cute!
We celebrated Hans' birthday this past week. Getting older!
I love that guy!
More fun at home with my little guy :)
We love when dad comes home!
Hans and I were able to go in 2 dates this  weekend, by our sleeves! It was glorious! 
We got free chick fil a and had fun go carting.
I also had a YW get together at our house on Saturday pancakes for "important hour of progress" and we worked on our personal progress goals! 
We had fun at the park, Ryan loves the swings!
Cute boy on Sunday
It's been a good week!
































No comments:

Post a Comment