Alright peeps! I know I’m a little late on my “Sunday post”, but Hans and I were visiting some people in the ward this Sunday. It was good to get out and get to know some people in the ward!
Anywho.. This week has been good. Just another one of our average weeks. But still good.
First off, a few good things that happened/ are in the process..
1. Hans got a call about an internship and they are going to interview with him over the phone on Tuesday. Yay! It is with the Department of Homeland Security in D.C.
2. I’m still a student. Yes. We are thinking about moving back to BYU Idaho in the fall. Hans can take 3 out of 4 of his classes in Idaho Falls. The positives are: I will be able to take some fun classes that I have wanted to take, we love Rexburg and have good friends there, and the housing is cheaper. The Negatives are: Hans will have to commute, and he won’t be home as much.
Of course the decision will depend on if I still have my job at the clinic here when we get back from his internship. Of course it is not ideal for Hans to have to commute, but the decision is mostly for me. My husband is that nice :). I will be able to gain some good skills ( I want to take flower arranging, cake decorating, French, sewing, and more), and I won’t be sitting at home doing nothing during the time I don’t work :) ISU doesn’t offer very many choices for the types of classes I want to take.
3. Our headboard came yesterday! I love it! here is a picture:
Not the best picture in the world….
Other than that, we’ve just been livin it up! ok not really.
We did make some pretty good meals this week. some of them were attempted and failed though.
Crock pot meals are good for us, because we can let it sit, and then it is ready for us when we get home from work/school at night!
I attempted crock pot lasagna… failed. anyone have a better recipe for that?
I also made chili… yum. I even took pictures for your enjoyment because it made me feel like a good cook? I don’t know, it just looked pretty.
Yum.
We also made tater tot casserole, and parmesan ranch chicken, which are two of our favorite meals. They are also super easy. let me know if you want the recipes :)
I also bought an exercise ball… I’m hoping it will help motivate me to exercise more.
In other news we have been asked to give talks in church in 2 weeks, and I have been recruited to play the piano in relief society. For the record that is 3 talks for me in the last 18 months. Yes.
Hooray for February!

I like the headboard. And yes, the chili looks great! I haven't tried crock-pot lasagna. I bet there is a great crock pot recipe for it out there, though.
ReplyDelete