It’s off to WORK I go!
This work week has been a long one for me.
I have been called in to work early almost every day. At first it was gladly accepted. But by today I realized that I was expecting a call from work with either a question or to come in early. I was thinking … please don’t call, please don’t call…
Of course the hours are gladly accepted, so If they ask me to come in early I always accept.
For instance Hans and I were going to go help out/ give blood at the red cross blood drive this week, but we didn’t go because I got called in to work and I said yes…. (Hans was very happy he didn’t have to give blood)
Needless to say, I still like my job and the people I work with.
This week has just pushed me way outside my comfort zone, and even though that is not fun, I know it is good for me.
I gave a lot of shots, talked to a lot of pharmacies, took a lot of blood pressures, scheduled a lot of appointments, and most importantly…. cleaned a lot of vaginal speculums…. ( yes I did just say that )
So…. I like my job, it’s good for me. But working is still not the most enjoyable thing, and I have begun to realize that I’m glad that I’m not planning on being the one who works to provide for our family for the rest of our life.
Hallelujah for the weekend.

I feel the same way about being glad that you won't have to provide for the family. I think working in a clinic full time is exhausting!
ReplyDelete