We will take any reason to celebrate!
The last 2 days have been fun for us.
Monday was Valentines day and Tuesday was our 1 year 6 month anniversary. It may seem a little odd that we are celebrating at the 6 month mark, but like I said… we will take any reason to celebrate!
So, last year for valentines day we made a steak dinner at home and we watched Pride and Prejudice. This year, we decided we wanted to make a tradition of that and do it every year.
Sadly, we weren’t able to find Pride and Prejudice (last minute) So we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button… a very odd movie. But we still had a steak dinner!
This was LAST year..
And this is THIS year
Last year, for our 6 month anniversary ( I guess it wasn’t really an anniversary) We went to dinner at Applebee’s and we went to a movie. Of course, we wanted to do that again this year, so we did! Minus the movie.
Here we are at Applebee’s!
YUM!
The reason we didn’t go to a movie was because I had to work that night, and there aren’t any good movies out, lame!
On Monday we also got some new Wii games in the mail! We have a 14 day free trail of 2 games that we have been wanting to buy, but we didn’t want to spend the money. Well, now we are probably going to buy them because they are so fun! I guess we got pulled into the trap :)
This week so far is going great! I only have to work 2 days, which is a great break for me, Hans has some days off from school, we have been able to celebrate some fun things, and this weekend we have some more fun things planned!
On a side note: I have decided to stop watching CSI because it gives me nightmares. ha.

Looks like you two had fun! Several years ago, CSI was my favorite show. Then I started having really gruesome nightmares and realized the connection. I prayed and told the Lord that if He'd take away the nightmares, I'd never watch shows like that again. He did and I haven't. It's nice to not have nightmares like that anymore.
ReplyDelete