What a long week for us!
After having a very long weekend, we were really thrown back into the swing of things…. full force!
I was called on Tuesday morning to come into work, to work for someone. While I was at work, the girl I was working with got really sick and had to leave right then! That day, I worked almost 12 hours.
The next day I came in to work for the girl who got sick, and I worked yet another 12 hours. Again the next day I came in and worked 12 hours again!
3 12 hour days in a row!
Truth be told, it wasn’t actually that bad. Hans was so kind to bring me lunch AND dinner everyday! part of the reason for that is that he went to school to work on research hours (right across the street), and I normally don’t get very many breaks at work to eat since it is WAY too busy….
I did have some fun at work though.. here is the evidence:
I would explain this, but I think I’m just going to leave it up to your imagination!
Well, after working so much I have gotten myself a cold…. I’m just hoping that it doesn’t turn into that nasty flu my coworker had!
I have also decided that I need to take joy in the fact that I am providing financially for us. This will probably be one of the only times in my life that I will be bringing in more money than Hans!
In other good news, it looks like I’ll be able to get my job back after Hans’ internship, and although we could get by without it, it is still a big blessing!
We did some grocery shopping yesterday! yay! The best part is opening our refrigerator and seeing this:
Well, now that you have an intimate view on our life…. I’m just going to tell you that we are SO ready for this:
And this:
Summer hurry!
Oh, and I found this picture of me trying on my moms wedding dress when Hans and I were engaged
We used the lace and beads on it for my dress:
Random things from the past I guess!
Cold weather doesn’t usually bother me…. but lets keep thinking SUN! Think sun! It will come eventually I promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment