Thursday, February 10, 2011

Adventure

The summer is a time for fun and laughter right?!

That has been true for us!

We go to family reunions in the summer, take some trips to the beach, we’ve gone to Disneyland, and traveled to the most important places in church history,….. we even got married in the summer!

Well….. this summer it looks like we are going to be taking ourselves to Washington D.C.!

Hans accepted the offer to an internship in Washington D.C.

What an adventure this will be for us!

So… at the beginning of May, we are packing  up all the we can fit into our little car… and we are heading to D.C.!

I guess right now it’s time for me to shop for one of those ridiculously priced apartments in D.C……

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That'll be a blast. I am excited for you guys! What a big change from Idaho. Better keep us all updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like so much fun!!! I'm a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an fyi, prices of apartments outside of DC are a lot cheaper and if you find one near the Metro it'd be fine! I'll be working in DC this summer too! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How fun! I'm a little jealous too. :-)

    ReplyDelete