Monday, February 14, 2011

Update

Last week I worked A LOT… again. I worked 12 hours on Monday, and about 8 each of the rest of the days.

So… this weekend has been great! A nice break.

On Friday Hans was gone all day with the car, and I was waiting for him to get home, so when he did… of  course I was ready to get out and go do something. He, on the other hand…. wanted to stay home because he had been out all day…. story of our life.

So. We compromised and got Chili’s to go!

We had a gift card to Chili’s, and there is one just down the street so it was great!

P2110256 

P2110257

Yum!

We really need a new camera… a nice one preferably… We both have one of our own and they are terrible quality pictures! My Birthday is coming up…. who knows! Maybe I’ll get one then (ok probably not, but I can dream right?).

On Saturday we worked on our talks and did a little shopping, and just hung out at home!

Yesterday we gave our talks… ah! I was SO nervous, and Hans was too :) They went really well. We talked about putting Christ and Heavenly Father first in our lives. I am just so glad it is over! Now I can start getting nervous about us singing in sacrament next Sunday….

We made some Valentines cupcakes together yesterday

P2130260

P2130262

We also had some friends over last night to play games…. sorry no pictures. That was a lot of fun :)

Today is Valentines day and tomorrow is our 1 year 6 month anniversary! We have some fun things planned :)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment