Ok so I thought some of these stories would make you smile… and maybe even giggle a little.
Due to my wonderful genes… I have always looked younger than I actually am. I usually act like that bothers me, but in reality it is a good compliment, and I like it! at times it has been frustrating and maybe a little embarrassing to me. So, with all of that said, I would like to share some stories with you.
#1
I walked into a restaurant with my parents, Hans, and President and Sis Todd (good family friends). We are all adults, but the girl seating us looked at me and said “how many kids menus do you need?” Mind you, this was only about a month ago.
Now.. I’m probably just looking into it too much, it’s probably just something automatic that she says, but I’m still lead to wonder….
#2
I walked into the temple with Hans and my family, they automatically looked at me and asked if I was there to do baptisms. Ok, now that may be a given since they probably didn’t know I was married to the man standing next to me. I tried to flash my ring around, but still she asked my husband if he was endowed and didn’t even bother to ask me… haha.
#3
On our way to California Hans and I picked up our niece Julia, and she rode with us there. In the middle of the trip she said “Aunt Stephanie? Are you a grown up? You look too small to be a grown up.” ……. HAHA. You know how honest kids can be!
Ok, what really made me think of all these things was a story Hans told me today that we both thought was hilarious! So that brings me to…
#4
Hans was sitting in class, when a girl behind him saw this picture on his screen saver:
She asked “Is that your Daughter?”
bahahaha! The guy behind her busted up laughing and said “how old do you think he is?” and Hans said “ No, that’s my WIFE.”
The girl was Chinese and asked “Is that bad that I asked that?”
he said “No, it’s just funny, she’s cute isn’t she?”
eh, I’m used to things like this now. And I know that when I get older I’m going to be even more grateful than I am now that I look younger than I actually am.
I can’t even count how many times I have been told things like “oh, you have to be 18 or older to do this” or something of the sort. The truth is, my looks/ body type haven’t changed much since I was about 14!
I’m about 14/15 in these pictures
This was taken in 2006 when I was 16
still 16 here
I added that one in because it is a good memory!
So, I’ll be 21 in about a month, and you can probably tell that I am younger in those pictures, but not by THAT much!
I DID get married at 19, but I am almost 21 now, and there hasn’t been much change!
Lets compare:
14/15
Now
hm, I guess I’ve changed a little, you know, different hairstyle, maybe I was a little more tan when I was younger, but you would think 8 years would make more of a difference?
Anyways, all of that wasn’t really necessary, but now you know a little more about me! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment