Friday, March 4, 2011

Frugal Living

007

We got a really good deal on this stuff at Walgreens!

I LOVE the Venus razors, but they are usually pretty expensive. Well.. they had  a good sale at Walgreens on them AND I had a coupon, so, of course, I had to snatch that deal up!

OK guys, lets see if you can keep up with this math ;)

They were 8 dollars

when you bought one, a coupon printed for 4 dollars off your next purchase.

Which technically made them only 4 dollars.

caught up?

ok, well I had a 5 dollar off one Venus razor coupon.

So, they rang up at 8 dollars… minus my 5 dollar coupon ……means that I paid 3 dollars for the razor…

And I got 4 dollars off my next purchase!

so….. I MADE 1 dollar!

So hopefully you caught all of that… If not, I’ll just tell you that I did similar things for the other items pictured.. and the valentines things were 75% off… 

So for all of that stuff we paid about $4.50 and we got a coupon that printed for 4 dollars off our next purchase… so there you go!

yes I did get temporary tattoos.. I like them :)

I still don’t understand why in the world you would want to go somewhere and get a REAL tattoo? The whole concept of a permanent marking on your skin for the rest of your life doesn’t make ANY sense to me.

Hans wanted to get the warheads…. He has childhood memories of them

010

So we both have had some, and last night I was wondering what the ingredients are  that make them SO sour…?

So my good friend Google helped me out…. I found some pretty funny things. Here is what one person said:

This is funny because i had a friend that had 15, yes 15, at once. His tongue went numb and he had to be rushed to the ER to get his stomach pumped.”

Another person also said:

I think this is true. One of my best friends knows someone (and they were there) who had three at the same time. After a while, their tongue actually started to bleed. The acid in the Warhead ad deteriorated their tongue enough to make it bleed.”

Of course a bunch of people commented after these little stories and basically said these people were lying, and that there is no way that could happen..

Hahaha! In case you are wondering….. The ingredients are sugar, corn syrup, malic acid (found in apples), citric acid, and absorbic acid (vitamin c)…..

Crazy people. Oh, the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment