Why does the weekend have to come and go SO fast??
So, this weekend I am so grateful that Hans was here with me! He was supposed to leave for a school trip to Washington state. But he got sick, and decided not to go. He got better pretty fast, and it turned out not to be a big deal that he didn’t go, So It was good for both of us! ( Well, mostly me )
During the day on Friday, I dragged Hans along with me to do some shopping. He hates it. This time though I think he was bored and wanted to get out with me, so it wasn’t too bad for either of us :)
We went to Goodwill and Hans found this doggie suit that he thought was so funny. haha. Oh Hans…
I also found this desk (we have been needing a desk) and I want to paint it black….. Hans doesn’t like the whole “project” idea, since my other “projects” like this haven’t turned out so well. If at first you don’t succeed try try again… right? We haven’t bought it yet, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens…. Don’t you think it’s a keeper? Tell me what you think!
On Friday night I was able to get together with some girl friends from our ward! It was so fun! Once you get married, I feel that for most girls, girl time becomes a necessity. It is nice to get together and talk about girl stuff… haha. Sadly I forgot to take pictures, next time though.. I’ll try not to forget!
Yesterday we drove down to Idaho falls to have dinner at Olive Garden with some friends, I love that place! It was so fun to get together with them, we loved it!!
A little blurry, but still good!
Hans’ one meatball to go.
We also went to Wal-mart and played a game with teams that we had to put back items the other teams had found… I’m not going to explain it all, but I will tell you that we lost… ha. But it was still fun!
The losers….
I’m just too short…
We had to exchange some things with Sarah and Jaren before we left, too bad everything closes so early! We had a conversation between our cars.
and a quick picture before leaving… we’re all about the pictures.
Seriously I don’t feel very short until I see pictures of myself with other people.
It was a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment