We had a great weekend! Here are some fun things we did!
We re-organized and added to our 72-hour kits. we had fun looking around and deciding what we should put in it :)
We used to only have 1 bag, but now we need 2!
On a side note: when we first moved, I was frantically looking for our marriage license, and for my social security card, I gave up and decided it was a lost cause. Well, when we were going through our 72 hour kit… guess what I found? It’s true, I found all of my “vital records” tucked carefully away in that bag.
Of course I found them after I had my Grandma mail us a copy of our marriage certificate, and I went and got myself a new social security card to which the lady on the phone told me “ You know this is your 3rd one ( I had to change my name) and you can only have 10 in your lifetime” yeah thanks, I obviously knew that it wasn’t good to lose it….. only 10? how random is that?
I’m glad I found them though! I guess I hadn’t really lost them they were just “misplaced”. Haha Hans and I laughed for a while after we found them in there.
Yesterday we also went bowling with our good friends Mandaran and Tyler! Tyler is in the masters program with Hans. It’s too bad Hans still has a year left and Tyler is graduating in May!
They came over for dinner, we went bowling, then after we came back and had dessert….. and played Wii fit and Just Dance. It was a good day!
Yep, that’s my granny shot.
Well, now it’s Sunday. Which means, coupon clipping, Sunday naps, good food, board games, planet earth, and my latest craft which involves:
Hot glue, paint, pegs, a wooden board, and everyone’s birthday in our family.
Oh how I love new crafts. Hopefully it turns out!
Some things we are looking forward to this month (April):
- Conference
- Birthday! Yes, my day of birth!
- Graduation for Sarah in Rexburg
- Baby blessing in Rexburg
- My brother’s mission farewell ( Colorado!)
- Sending my brother to the MTC!
- And many more fun and exciting things!
Happiness!

No comments:
Post a Comment