Friday, March 11, 2011

Frugal Friday

I have decided to do a post every Friday about how I was frugal that week.

The definition of frugal is : Avoiding unnecessary expenditure either of money or of anything else which is to be used or consumed; avoiding waste.

So that’s what I’m going to try to do!

I also think I might do a post on Tuesdays and Call it Tasty Tuesday, I will post a good recipe I had from that week. of course it will all depend on time and what I was able to do that week . I know… it’s a little cheesy! But it could be good :)

Don’t worry I’m still going to post a lot about us and what’s going on in our oh-so-exciting lives :)

So, this week I did some coupon things….

008

Cheese its = $1 each    Frozen Juice= .50 each  Propel= .30 each and Lunch Meat= $2

I also got some free pain relief patches at Walgreens… no picture though.

So not the best deals ever but still pretty good, better than full price!

If you are ever interested in couponing, just get the Sunday paper every week, it has coupons in it. I always look for what is on sale in each of the stores ads and then use coupons on what is on sale!

I use this site : http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

The lady on that site, posts deals constantly. Really she does a lot of the work for you! She also tells you about free deals on the web!

Check it out…. Couponing will change your life! :)

009

OH, my cute husband. In his free time (when I’m not bugging him to do something with me) he likes to listen to books on his ipod and play games at the same time :)

Here are some thoughts I had this week:

  • SO grateful for my husband ( He does everything I ask him to do, and he is constantly trying to make me happy :)
  • SO grateful for my job. It is the perfect fit for me and I love the people I work with :)
  • Excited for Having a girls weekend with some friends
  • Worrying about Hans
  • Reminding myself how much of a good thing this masters program is.
  • Really wishing that we lived by family!
  • Thinking about the fact that our house really needs to be deep cleaned…. but I really don’t want to do it.. so I’m still putting it off.

Overall I have just had a content feeling about life! I hope everyone else’s week went well! I’m sure we’re all ready for the weekend! I hope Hans and I end up doing something fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment