Yes. I like to take pictures of my groceries. Maybe I’m just trying to convince everyone?
Add about 8 more bags of cheese to that picture ( They were in the freezer).
Total cost without coupons : 115.96
Total saved: 75.96
What we paid: 40.00 + 10.00 off our next purchase at Walgreens which really means 30.00!
I really don’t spend that much time doing this.
Here is another website that does the work for you:
And when you find a good deal ( like something for free!) you can go to this website and order a bunch of coupons (usually about 3 cents each) and they will send them to you!
Maybe I’m weird. I guess I just get really exited about it, and then I will tell people about it,( usually at work) but they don’t seem to care much…. maybe I’ll just stick to telling my mom, we call each other about “good deals” we have found. I’m getting some serious food storage now though!
In other news……..
We have been looking for apartments in DC.
How would you like to live in a place that was amazingly luxurious and had these views??


Um, I think I would like it.
It’s too bad these kinds of Apartments are priced at $2,000+/month for a studio apartment, which is especially hard since we will still be paying our rent here in Idaho while we are there…… double rent? fun. So fun.
All I know is, I am SO ready to find a place to live in DC and maybe for me to find a good Nanning job there….. I’m not patient enough! I want to know now! I want to be able to plan things out far in advance. I’m not a last minute person. I can’t “go with the flow” for goodness sake I get in the lane I should be in for my next turn when I’m driving WAY in advance…….. haha. I really need to get over that…..
Either way, We are getting way excited for Washington DC!
…… but right now, I’m just excited it’s the weekend.
Happy week-ending!

You should make a profile on care.com! I've had two nannying jobs from there with great families! Good luck Steph
ReplyDelete