We all have failures in life. Well this particular recipe was a failure for me.
I found a recipe online for something that I had tried and liked. It was a little bit of a complicated recipe, but I decided I would be ambitious and try it.
Well it turned out to be NOTHING like what I had tasted before. So sad because it took us so long to make!
We had to cook potatoes
Marinate chicken
Grate the potatoes
Mash them with eggs and flower to make potato dumplings in a scrub top, after work…..
Yeah it looks good right?
Oh, but it wasn’t. All of that work *sigh*
But a while back we tried one of Hans’ family favorite recipes.
Sticky Buns!!
They turned out really well, and they are super easy to make!
I guess the simple recipes end up tasting better? at least that’s what it seems like to me!
I may or may not be a nerd for posting twice in one day.

No comments:
Post a Comment