I’ve always resisted change. I think that most change is good, but most times it’s not easy. If the change is going to be good, getting there can’t be easy.
We sold our car yesterday. It happened really fast, the next thing I knew we were taking our belongings out of our car, signing a few papers and handing the keys over!
It is bittersweet for me. We have had that car for over three years now. With that being said, I have never loved it. It got us around, and worked well for the years we had it, but it was time to say goodbye!
Here it is in all its glory!
I wish I didn’t feel so sad about saying goodbye!
Other than that change, there is the fact that we are moving across the country…..
Sometimes I feel excited about it, but lately I have been feeling stressed about it all the time!
I mean, I have taken one short day trip to Baltimore last summer, but I wasn’t paying attention to the fact that we might be living there for 2 years! So I don’t really know what to expect!
We just found out that all of our stuff won’t be moved for a month!! That means we are going to be living out of our suitcases for a month!!
We leave on Thursday, Hans starts his new job on Monday, In the meantime we have to find a car, a place to live, and figure out what to do about not having anything to sit on or eat on. sounds fun right? :)
I’m so grateful that we have some good friends and family in the area!
So here we go!

No comments:
Post a Comment